Ryanair are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Auditor to join our Safety and Compliance team. The successful candidate based in Barcelona will be tasked with the responsibility for auditing the Engineering Department activities across the Ryanair network for compliance with the EASA Regulations and Company Procedures.
Ryanair have more than 80 bases and a fleet of over 540 Boeing 737-700 / 800 / 8200 and Airbus A320 aircraft. As we prepare to grow our fleet and traffic to over 600 aircraft with 225m passengers by 2026, this is an excellent opportunity to work in Europe’s leading airline.
- Will report to the Compliance Monitoring Manager Engineering
- Perform Independent Inspections and Audits as part of the continuous Compliance Monitoring Programme;
- Produce audit reports and ensure non-compliances are addressed through designated reporting channels.
- Liaise effectively with the Nominated Persons and Responsible Managers.
- Carryout regular EU Regulation and document reviews to ensure requirements are captured within the scope of the Compliance Monitoring System activities.
- Analise the results of Causal Analysis reports to ensure its effectiveness.
- A relevant Aviation engineering degree
- Knowledge of EASA regulations relating to Part 145, EU Ops, Part M, Part CAMO and Part 147 an advantage
- Experience of working in a Quality / Compliance department or a maintenance / operational support role with experience relating to Aircraft Maintenance / Airline Operations would be an advantage
- Work with internal / external management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English required. Another language would be an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel the Ryanair network
- Must hold a valid EU passport and clean driving licence
- Must have right the ability to hold a Dublin Airport Airside ID.
- Must be flexible and adapt to change quickly
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- MS Office suite experience
- Good problem-solving skill
Very competitive salary