ABOUT US :
Cigna Corporation is a global health service company. We provide healthcare products and services, group disability, life and accident insurance and international insurance directly to individuals and through employers and intermediaries.
Cigna’s mission is to improve the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve.
YOUR MISSION :
You are responsible for the client communication for designated account relationships.
KEY AREAS :
- Communication management in day to day queries of our clients and insurers through different channels but mainly phone (letter, fax, e-mail).
- Coordinate and ensure follow-ups of the assigned contracts / clients.
- Handle and process medical reports.
- Keep records and filing up to date.
- Think about and contribute to using the most efficient communication channels (phone, e-mail, letter).
- Translate communications, medical reports or other documents if needed
Relations to other positions
- Assist the Account Manager in several tasks (e.g. preparation of presentations, preparation of analyses,Statistics)
- Provide all necessary information to the involved parties : clients, insurers, the International Customer Services, Finance and Accounting Marketing and Communication.
- Contribute to maintaining a co-operative and friendly working environment.
- Inform the Operations Manager on problems and inefficiencies.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGES :
- Education Level :
- Bachelor or similar by experience : Translation and Interpreting or Foreign Languages studies highly valued.
- Specific Knowledge :
- Active knowledge of English and French is a must (C1 level)
- Good and active knowledge of Spanish (or Italian) languages (C1 Level).
- Soft Skills :
- Skilful in taking decisions : takes the right action on allocated files based on the available information.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Accurate : works accurately on the input of data, aims to work faultlessly.
- Discipline : pays attention to procedures, agreements and document flows.
- Efficient : finds a good balance between quality and quantity.
- Team player : Able to work in a team.
- Skillful with computer programmes : readily learns the ropes in the use of current office applications
- Discreet : works discreetly with confidential (medical) information.
About Cigna Healthcare
Cigna Healthcare, a division of The Cigna Group, is an advocate for better health through every stage of life. We guide our customers through the health care system, empowering them with the information and insight they need to make the best choices for improving their health and vitality.
Join us in driving growth and improving lives.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email : for support. Do not email for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.