Back to search results Previous job Next job JOB DESCRIPTION Pay Rate : $15.0 - 16.0
Job Title : Benefit Eligibility Specialist-Remote-Northern Ohio
Job Description :
As a Benefit Eligibility Specialist at a leading behavior health provider, you will play a critical role in verifying insurance coverage and ensuring accurate billing for our clients.
Working closely with the Intake team, you will receive electronic requests and be responsible for verifying insurance coverage, including co-pays, deductibles, and other relevant details.
Your attention to detail and ability to navigate different insurance portals will be essential in providing timely and accurate information back to the Intake team for appointment scheduling.
This role requires efficient decision-making skills, as well as the ability to collaborate with other teams for further review when coverage cannot be confirmed.
While prior experience in medical billing is preferred, we are open to candidates with an office / data entry background who are willing to learn and be trained.
Eligibility Specialist Responsibilities :
- Verify client insurance coverage by accessing different portals and systems
- Conduct 3-way matching of insurance coverage details, including co-pays and deductibles
- Communicate with insurance companies and patients to ensure benefit eligibility status
- Collaborate with the Intake team to ensure accurate documentation and information
- Assist in resolving any billing issues or denials in collaboration with the Billing team
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to compliance with payer regulations
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve the efficiency of the Billing department
Eligibility Specialist Requirements :
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 to 3 years of office / data entry experience or 1 year or more of experience in medical billing (preferred)
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Evolve software (a plus)
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and be trained
Remote to Northern Ohio-equipment provided
$16-$17 per hour
8am-4 : 30p,
Please apply online for immediate consideration for the Payroll Specialist Position. All qualified candidates will be considered.
Alliance Solutions Group is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Close the popup
No locations found
Apply Now Save job