Worldsensing products have been pioneering the industrial IoT since 2008. We’re looking for an outstanding Operations Administrative to join the Customer Operations team in our Barcelona office.
Founded in 2008, Worldsensing works with more than 200 engineering service providers worldwide to help them improve geotechnical, geospatial, and structural monitoring in mining, construction, rail, and critical infrastructure management.
With over 1,000 networks deployed worldwide and connecting over 65,000 sensors to the Internet of Things, our Loadsensing product is the leader in the IoT remote monitoring space.
The Loadsensing monitoring solution includes best-in-class edge devices, LoRa-based wireless connectivity, and a cloud-based connectivity management platform.
We also join forces with key industry players to offer software applications and solutions which engineering service providers use to add value to end customers.
To ensure the timely and cost-effective sourcing of high-quality materials and components for the production of Worldsensing IoT devices, through strategic vendor management and cross-functional collaboration, in support of the company's growth and success.
- Reporting to Operations Manager, the main task will bring support team on administrative tasks related to Purchases, Logistics, and general documentation management.
- Relationship Management : to establish and maintain strong relationships with key partners to give agile communication and processes.
- Identify, propose, and implement changes to improve buying or procurement procedures, materials requests, and other operations internal processes.
- Keep suppliers’ data management updated.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in procurement, sourcing, supply chain management, or invoicing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with contract law and terms and conditions.
- Experience with ERP systems and procurement and logistics software.
- Fluent English is sought.
- Relationship Management.
- Communication and Collaboration.
- Analytical Skills.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible in changing environments.
- Great work environment : we are a passionate, tight-knit team hailing from 20+ countries.
- We are a family-friendly company and support a healthy work-life balance, we’re outcome-oriented.
- Work-from-home policy (flexibility).
- We like grabbing lunch or a drink together and coming together for fun events organized by Worldsensing.
- We love to learn and we love to share so you will actively participate in our knowledge-sharing initiatives or transversal committees (communities, show and tell, etc.).
- You can expect a competitive compensation package.
- Opportunity to work for a global IoT player which has been labeled as one of the organizations actively shaping and pioneering the Industrial Internet.
At Worldsensing, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
We strive to be a more equal-opportunity workplace.