As a Solution Architect in our Solution & Innovation Team in Consulting EMEA practice, you will be a subject matter expert with experience in defining, automating, and integrating technical / functional Autodesk solutions that create advantage for companies in the industry space according to their strategy.
You’ll work closely with our customers’ teams to architect and design innovative solutions with specifications that can be traced to business strategy and success metrics.
Employing industry standard methodologies and frameworks, you’ll work in a team to build solutions that improve our customer’s business processes, workflows, and lifecycle management with seamless integration into their enterprise systems, being the person in charge of leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution.
By educating customers on key architecture considerations, estimating effort and resources required, and advising on implementation strategies, you create a clear path to successfully develop, integrate, and deploy new solutions.
You will act as a Trusted Advisor to Autodesk’s customers and guide them to success in their digital transformation journey, you will be the person in charge of leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution for our customers.
- Keep abreast with technology trends (innovative and disruptive) affecting our customers
- Document architecture and implementation process to deploy solutions.
- Leads and Mentor developers and 3rd party consultants
- Creates Implementation strategy White papers for customers in order to adopt Autodesk solutions
- Conduct workshops with key stakeholders to understand customer’s challenges and gather requirements
- Analyze gaps between requirements and product and platform capabilities
- Define Solution Architectures (Business, Application, Technology) that drive desired business outcomes
- Validate architectures feasibility (can include Proof of Concept development)
- Plan implementation, quality assurance and deployment of complex solutions
- Lead and mentor implementation teams (internal, customer and 3rd party)
- Participate in code reviews to ensure highest standards
- Document and present solutions to key stakeholders
- Travel up to 50% of your working time
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science - highly desired
- Capability to interact with customers
- Good written and oral communication - English mandatory, other languages are a plus
- Experience in requirements Management, application Design, data modeling, database management and solution development
- Working experience with Cloud and / or Web based technology ideally as a Full Stack Developer
- Knowledge and working experience with web front end technologies such as Angular, React and Vue.js
- Experience with Autodesk Platform Services APIs (formerly Autodesk Forge Platform)
- Experience with Autodesk with Autodesk Technology and Autodesk product APIs
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure and / or AWS services
- Any of the following certifications : TOGAF, ArchiMate, ITIL, AWS solution architect, Azure solution architect
- Familiarity with the concept of data architecture as a composition of models, policies, rules or standards that govern which data is collected
- Familiarity with No-SQL and Graph Databases