What you’ll bring to the role:
• Grade Bachelor's degree in Science (e.g. Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Biotechnology) or equivalent.
• Minimum 5-year experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry in Regulatory Affairs positions
• Team orientation
• Sound organizational skills and initiative.
• Previous experience working on projects and according to KPIs/objectives.
• Fluent in English (oral and written), Spanish knowledge represents an advantage.Desirable requirements:
• 1-year experience in positions related to aseptic processing.
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2020
and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help
pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking
solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That
a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by
integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we
collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest
medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying! Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz! Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network