Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position, you will be the expert in delivering competitive bids, estimates and quotes to customers for Medium Voltage Switchgear/Low Voltage Switchgears & MCCs/Electrical parts/Service Activities projects in Electrification/ELSE in Cheonan, Korea.
This position reports to
Service Operation Manager
- Ensuring timely and accurate creation of tender documents through coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Managing all aspects of the bid — including technical, financial, product management and risk reviews
- Coordinating with the supply chain to identify suppliers for equipment and materials, through regular studies of customer needs and market trends
- Contributing to an effective, positive customer relationship throughout the sales process
- Examining and reporting on the results of tenders and identifying areas for improvement to increase success
- A bachelor’s degree, Electrical Engineering or relevant
- 0-2 years years of experience in preparing bids and tenders, working as a configuration & quotation sales support specialist with Medium Voltage Switchgear/Low Voltage Switchgears & MCCs/Electrical parts/Service Activities would be preferred
- Knowledge of Electrical engineering, MS Office, SAP etc.
- Certificates in Electrical Engineering field would be preferred (e.g. Engineer Electricity, Engineer Electric Work certificate etc.)
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach with strong written and spoken communication skills
- Verbal and Writing skills in English and Korean
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
Flexible work practices Life insurance Retirement plan
More about us
ABB’s Electrification Business Area is a global leader in electrical products and solutions, operating in more than 100 countries, with over 200 manufacturing sites. Our 50,000+ employees are dedicated to transforming how people live, connect and work by delivering safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions. We are shaping the future trends of electrification, differentiating through technological and digital innovation while delivering an outstanding experience through operational excellence for our customers across utilities, industry, buildings, infrastructure and mobility. For more information visit https://go.abb/electrificationWe look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid