You are looking for a new career step where you can use your deep experience to enhance a product that helps IT Service Delivery Managers around the world to increase the digital experience of millions of employees and develop new skills in testing, software development and quality assurance.
You have the QA role inside an Agile team of software development. You’re used to read use cases written in a story and transform them into test cases and understand the complexity and the challenge involve.
You have worked as QA of the same project for at least 2 years and you are used to perform tests in the Front End and APIs as well and you also have experience in test automation.
You will be a key contributor in realizing our mission : to provide the most efficient, appreciated and trusted digital workplace to millions of corporate workers. Your job will cover :
- You participate in scrum meetings, including refinement, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos
- Based on your professional experience, you’ll advise the development team about possible failure scenarios and corner cases to consider
- Setting up the testing environments required during the sprint
- Design and organize the test cases and the test suites
- Work with the development team to improve the testing strategy
- Execute the test runs and report the failures and steps to reproduce
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Automate the tests performed during the sprint for regression testing and smoke testing
You are passionate about solving challenging, real-life problems, you are analytical, you pay attention to details and for you, quality is something that always should come first.
- 4+ years as QA Engineer
- Outstanding communication and teamwork skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience in any scripting language (JS, Python, etc)
- Experience with any automation tool like but not limited to : SoapUI, Webdriver.io, Selenium, Postman.
A plus :
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience with version control tools like GIT
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink.
We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life.
We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.