Job Description : The opportunity
A vacancy for a Talent Acquisition Partner has arisen within Airbus in Getafe, Spain.
The successful applicant will join the Employment & Transversal Department, a transnational organisation dedicated to defining and implementing the Employment Policies and Strategy for Airbus and to deploy the recruitment process for the jobs arising in Airbus companies .
Your main mission will be :
- to lead the selection process of emerging profiles applying a proactive sourcing approach
- to represent the Employment and Transversal function in terms of reporting and analysis of Employment KPIs
- to lead the subcontracting activities to the assigned work package making sure the adherence to Airbus principles and specifications
- to participate in Transversal Projects taking the lead when necessary
Your responsabilities will include :
Tasks & Activities
- Demonstrate Expertise in Emerging Roles (mainly in IT, Software, Cyber Security and Data) within the assigned perimeter for internal customers and associated stakeholders.
- Ensure that staffing needs are being met with a long-term strategy in mind
- Analyse, understand and challenge the Managers' needs, providing the market vision for the role, discussing requirements such as skills and qualifications required for a position and translate it into appealing job advertisements.
- Select the most appropriate job boards, both internal and external, career websites, candidate networks and people databases to advertise the positions.
- Define the most appropriate plan to source target candidates applying head hunting techniques.
- Run proactive sourcing via social networks (LinkedIn etc) to locate passive candidates, proactively initiating referrals from employees, alumni, universities, personal networks and people databases.
- Understand candidate motivations to highlight how the company could be a good fit.
- Create and implement end-to-end hiring processes to ensure a positive experience for candidates.
- As market expert, provide external market vision for Airbus critical and top profiles to internal stakeholders : KAMs, HRBPs, HO Functions etc.
in order to support Airbus competence strategy activities.
Contribute to Employment Marketing strategy and activities by proposing potential events, forums and job fairs adequate to the Airbus critical profiles;
participation and attendance.
- Contribute to the development and evolution of the Airbus Global Sourcing Strategy.
- Collect, review and analyse data from adequate databases (Spotfire) ensuring accuracy.
- Develop queries to extract data according to Employment needs.
- Active contribution in the Airbus Analysis & Reporting Networks to support improvements and determine opportunitites to develop automation of processes.
- Present and communicate data to the appropriate stakeholders in order to influence and supporting decision making.
- Contribute to the Airbus Employment strategy by providing the most appropriate set of data.
- Owner of Early Career Admin activities for Airbus Defense & Space and Airbus Commercial divisions in Spain, in order to guarantee a high level of support and service in accordance with work specifications.
- Supervision of the activities carried out by our subcontractors and provide metrics / KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Analyze KPIs, user feedback and the quality of services provided, to propose and implement improvement actions, and increase the level of internal customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to the definition of service descriptions and levels, as well as the corresponding KPIs, for any new services.
- Manage complaints and escalations for the assigned work package.
- Ensure collaboration with the supply chain team to validate and support invoicing.
- Contribute and influence the Airbus Make or Buy strategy for employment activities.
- Active participation at local and transnational level in new initiatives for Employment and Talent Acquition :
- Evaluation and revision of processes, methods and practices within Employment and Transversal.
- Support and initiate changes to increase efficiency, accuracyy and effectivenes of HR and Employment policies and operations.
- Act as Project Leader or support Project Leaders, depending on the level of expertise, in all the associated project milestones.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience :
- Master Degree in Business, HR, Psychology, Law or Equivalent Degree.
- At least 2 years of experience as Talent Acquisition Specialist managing emerging and scarce profiles.
- Proficiency with social media and professional networks.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- In-depth knowledge of candidate sourcing techniques for active and passive candidates.
- Experience in Service Delivery Management with external suppliers.
- Previous participation in projects with real data, from analysis to reporting.
- Proven experience in working with big data sets.
- Project Management and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly grasp job skills, competencies and industry trends to translate into searching avenues to find candidates.
- Take-charge & hands-on mentality, committed, solution oriented, flexible and open-minded.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read a job requirements and think of creative ways to find people with similar skill sets.
- Excellent customer service and client interaction skills.
- Analytical skills
- Negotitation and influencing skills
- English : Advanced level
- Any other language skills (German, Spanish or French) will be highly valuable
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Defence and Space SAU
Contract Type : Permanent
Experience Level : Professional
Job Family : HR Expertise
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment.
This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.