Accor is a well-established company with more than 260,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits.
We take care of millions of guests in our 5,100 addresses established in 110 countries and a new Accor address opens every two days.
Job PurposeWe are looking for an energetic and focused individual who can be our go to person for all things recruiting at our new Global Reservation Centre in Barcelona.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a critical contributor in building our talent workforce to join our new Centre. What you will be doing
- Responsible for sourcing, recruiting and hiring professionals across a wide range of roles that support our Global Reservation & Care Centre
- Develop excellent relationships with hiring managers, candidates & cross-functional partners in order to create a best in class hiring experience for candidates and internal customers
- Deliver comprehensive recruitment strategies and leverage internal resources in order to hire the best talent in the market
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment process from sourcing the candidate to offer
- Contribute to the implementation of the recruitment strategy including the documentation of processes and system implementation
- Manage our Talent Acquisition systems
- Pro-actively network, cold-call, and deep dive into passive candidate networks throughout various markets and build external candidate pipelines
- Serve as the point of contact for local partnerships and hiring events
- Assist with onboarding activities alongside the Talent & Culture team
- Adhere to Accor’s sustainability practices Your experience and skills include :
- 2+ years agency and / or in-house recruiting experience
- Experience in luxury travel, hospitality or customer care industries will be an asset.
- Fluency in English (C1) and Spanish are required
- Other language (Catalan, French, Italian) is a plus
- High level in Microsoft Office Suit, and recruitment online tools is a plus
- Master’s degree in Human Resources
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to deliver on deadlines and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to serve as an Accor brand ambassador and truly showcase what it means to work at Accor
- Expertise in direct passive sourcing and ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone and in-person
- Positive attitude and agility, a natural collaborator, fast and organized thinker, multi-tasker
- Local market expertise
- Ability to perform in unstructured systems with a proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Respectful and collaborative within a diverse multicultural environment
- Must be currently legally entitled to work full time in Spain