We currently offer the following position in our office in Kanagawa which will be onsite.
Technical Support Manager
Come join a fantastic team! When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win..
- Accountable for leadership of direct reports to include ongoing direction, coaching, and development.
- Lead technical support which continuously surpasses customer expectations.
- Develop the Technical Support teams to become the driving gear between the customers, Field Service and internal Leica departments. Including controlling, planning and continued development of the Technical Support with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction and associates’ engagement in a cost-optimized manner.
- Create and monitor the metrics to drive the day-to-day operations.
- Leverage internal relationships to enhance business performance and customer experiences.
- Drive change initiatives as required to improve efficiencies and execute on business commitments.
- Conduct the annual target/actual comparative analysis based upon the current competence profile of the associates.
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve the Service Business. Promote and motivate direct reports and teams to contribute in continuously improving our service delivery, execution and commercialization.
(NOTE For Hiring Manager: Please reference the 3-5-7 Model for Job Requirements found here)
- Experience in Dispatching Field Service Engineers is preferred.Long Aftermarket service experience in the Healthcare, Life Science, industrial or IT markets is mandatory.
- Strong exposure to change management, conflict resolution and structures set-up.
- High customer orientation planning, organizational and decision-making ability, prioritizing tasks
- English is mandatory
- Proficiency in CRM and ERP systems is preferred. SAP and SFDC Service Cloud experience is an advantage.
- Proven experience as Service Delivery / Customer Care manager or similar managerial position
Exceptional interpersonal skills, Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities, Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive Benefits (Social Insurance, Labor Insurance, Company Pension, etc.)
- Competitive Salary (decided by Experience and Actual Achievement)
- Continuous training, support and focus on your personal development
GET MORE INSIGHT
Learn more about what we do and who we are by watching our company video “We Are Leica”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zHmalqMXN4
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, team-oriented environment?
Do apply online - we are looking forward to your application!
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.